“How to Get Away with Murder” was a popular American legal drama television series that aired from 2014 to 2020. It was created by Peter Nowalk and produced by Shonda Rhimes.
Here is the main cast of “How to Get Away with Murder”:
- Viola Davis as Annalise Keating:
- Viola Davis played the lead role of Annalise Keating, a brilliant and enigmatic criminal defense attorney and law professor at Middleton University.
- Billy Brown as Nate Lahey:
- Billy Brown portrayed Nate Lahey, a detective with the Philadelphia Police Department who had a complex relationship with Annalise Keating.
- Alfred Enoch as Wes Gibbins:
- Alfred Enoch played Wes Gibbins, one of Annalise’s law students who becomes intimately involved in the central plot.
- Jack Falahee as Connor Walsh:
- Jack Falahee portrayed Connor Walsh, a confident and intelligent law student who is part of Annalise’s select group.
- Aja Naomi King as Michaela Pratt:
- Aja Naomi King played Michaela Pratt, another of Annalise’s law students known for her ambition and drive.
- Matt McGorry as Asher Millstone:
- Matt McGorry portrayed Asher Millstone, a well-meaning but somewhat naive law student.
- Karla Souza as Laurel Castillo:
- Karla Souza played Laurel Castillo, a determined and resourceful law student who becomes an integral part of the storyline.
- Charlie Weber as Frank Delfino:
- Charlie Weber portrayed Frank Delfino, a complex character with a mysterious past who is closely connected to Annalise.
- Liza Weil as Bonnie Winterbottom:
- Liza Weil played Bonnie Winterbottom, a dedicated and sometimes troubled associate of Annalise Keating.
- Conrad Ricamora as Oliver Hampton:
- Conrad Ricamora portrayed Oliver Hampton, a tech-savvy computer analyst who becomes romantically involved with one of Annalise’s students.
These actors formed the core cast of “How to Get Away with Murder.” The show received critical acclaim for its writing, acting, and Viola Davis’s powerful performance. It gained a dedicated fan base during its run.